Smudge Stick – California White Sage 6″ Medium # 73722
White Sage is probably the most common and popular herb for smudging. Used in rituals and ceremonies for centuries, white sage is often burned to create its intended effects.
Smudging is a cleansing ceremony used to help people, places, or even objects get rid of negative energy or even bad spirits.
SYMBOL: Used to cleanse, protect or heal, the herbs in the smudge have beneficial properties and help reconnecting with the power of our Mother Earth.
- White Sage has a sweet, bright and minty energy that’s perfect for everyday use.
- White sage is probably the most common and popular herb for smudging. It is associated with purity and has a strong and heavy presence. It’s definitely useful for when you need a major space cleansing.
- Smudging has been traditionally used to safeguard against negativity that could interfere with sleep. Some research suggests that sage contains compounds that could help ease insomnia.
- white sage. It’s also been used to improve sleep and soothe anxiety.
- Burning sage has traditionally been associated with increasing wisdom, clarity, and spiritual awareness. When sage is burned, it releases negative ions, a natural way of putting people into a more positive mood.
- Sage smoke offers rapid delivery to the brain and efficient absorption to the body. Scientists have observed that sage can clear up to 94 percent of airborne bacteria in a space and disinfect the air. When sage is burned, it releases negative ions, which is linked to putting people into a positive mood.
Smudging is a ceremony practiced by some Indigenous peoples of the Americas, that involves the burning of sacred herbs, in some cases for spiritual cleansing or blessing.
DESCRIPTION: This smudge stick is made of 100% natural aromatic botanicals, grown and made in USA. Our sage is wild crafted in a sustainable way. 1 Medium 6″ Stick
Smudging is a Universal practice known to many cultures throughout the world. In India incense, Catholics frankincense, and North America sage. Traditionally, to smudge means to purify the atmosphere of negative elements with the smoke of certain sacred herbs.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR SMUDGING
- Light the tip of your smudge stick and gently wave it in the air until the tip begins to smolder.
- Using your hand or feather, spread the smoke in a clockwise direction, around the area, person or object you are smudging.
- Quick, short, fanning movements break up blocked or stagnant energy. Long, flowing movements smooth out energy, creating a peaceful, balanced and harmonious energy flow.
- After smudging, extinguish the smudge stick in sand, and save it for next time.
Smudge l Candles & Incense | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.