Smudges Ceremonial Mountain Sage 12″ #7377
The art of smudging has a long tradition with Native Americans. Used to cleanse, protect or heal, the herbs in the smudge have beneficial properties and help reconnecting with the power of our Mother Earth. Traditionally, to smudge means to purify the atmosphere of negative elements with the smoke of certain sacred herbs.
DESCRIPTION: Mountain Sage, known for its sharp, light and refreshing scent. One of the most sacred herbs used for purification. Drives out any negative thoughts, energies and influences. Brings change, purifies body, mind and spirit before any prayer, meditation or ceremony.
All of the ingredients are organic and wildcrafted by a Canadian family, from the natural forests surrounding their home. Coming from high mountain valley near Ashcroft, British Columbia.
(1 per pack – 12 inch)
Smudging is a ceremony practiced by some Indigenous peoples of the Americas, that involves the burning of sacred herbs, in some cases for spiritual cleansing or blessing.
Smudging is a Universal practice known to many cultures throughout the world. In India incense, Catholics frankincense, and North America sage. Traditionally, to smudge means to purify the atmosphere of negative elements with the smoke of certain sacred herbs.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR SMUDGING
- Light the tip of your smudge stick and gently wave it in the air until the tip begins to smolder.
- Using your hand or feather, spread the smoke in a clockwise direction, around the area, person or object you are smudging.
- Quick, short, fanning movements break up blocked or stagnant energy. Long, flowing movements smooth out energy, creating a peaceful, balanced and harmonious energy flow.
- After smudging, extinguish the smudge stick in sand, and save it for next time.
Smudge l Candles & Incense | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.