Smudge Stick – Mugwort 9″ #73517
Mugwort is also known as “dream weed” for its unique ability to stimulate dreams. It is renowned as a smudging herb for its subtle, sweet scent and dream-inducing qualities. Mugwort has a long history of use in the Pagan tradition and is still used in modern-day Pagan magical practices as incense and for smudging or spell work.
- Mugwort is used for safe travel and to enhance psychic ability.
- Mugwort is a beautiful herb to use for protection while traveling – smudging yourself, your loved ones or even your car can spiritually protect you from danger and open the roads to you so that you avoid delays and problems.
- Mugwort helps us to release our wild, untamed selves. It encourages both men and women to connect with the divine feminine within, to open our third eye to our visions and dreams.” In some magical traditions, mugwort is associated with divination and dreaming.
- Mugwort has a long history of use in the Pagan tradition and is still used in modern-day Pagan magical practices as incense and for smudging or spell work.
- In Korea, Mugwort is regarded as a healing herb for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, and skin-protective properties
DESCRIPTION: Mugwort Smudge Stick (1 per pack – Large 9 inch)
Smudging is a ceremony practiced by some Indigenous peoples of the Americas, that involves the burning of sacred herbs, in some cases for spiritual cleansing or blessing.
Smudging is a Universal practice known to many cultures throughout the world. In India incense, Catholics frankincense, and North America sage. Traditionally, to smudge means to purify the atmosphere of negative elements with the smoke of certain sacred herbs.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR SMUDGING
- Light the tip of your smudge stick and gently wave it in the air until the tip begins to smolder.
- Using your hand or feather, spread the smoke in a clockwise direction, around the area, person or object you are smudging.
- Quick, short, fanning movements break up blocked or stagnant energy. Long, flowing movements smooth out energy, creating a peaceful, balanced and harmonious energy flow.
- After smudging, extinguish the smudge stick in sand, and save it for next time.
Smudge l Candles & Incense | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton