Sweetgrass Braid – Large
Sweetgrass is used for smudging, cleansings, blessings, healings and purification. Also For Home Blessings, and Positive Energy. Sweetgrass has a calming, vanilla-like aroma,
- Sweetgrass is traditionally braided in 3 strands representing love, kindness and honesty.
- As a sacred plant, it is used in peace and healing rituals.
- Leaves are dried and made into braids and burned as vanilla-scented incense.
- Sweetgrass is one of the most important Native American ceremonial plants, used by many tribes as an incense and purifying herb.
- Sweetgrass symbolizes healing, peace, and spirituality in many Native cultures.
- Braids of sweetgrass are sometimes left as offerings at graves and sacred sites.
DESCRIPTION: This sweetgrass braid is made of 100% natural aromatic botanicals.
Large Sized Braid – 18-24″ Our Sweetgrass is wild crafted in a sustainable way. Alberta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba Canada
How to Burn a Native American Sweetgrass Braid
- Trim: Trim the yellow, dried, new, or burnt end off the thick side of the sweetgrass braid.
- Light: Using a powerful lighter or stick lighter, light the newly trimmed end of the braid for 10-15 seconds. Rotate the braid to create a strong ember.
- Smolder: Lightly blow out the flame and wave the stick to create the healing, positive smoke.
- Purify: Wave the braid around gently to bless the area!
- Extinguish: Extinguish by pressing into a fire-proof bowl.
Smudge l Candles & Incense | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton