Water Reverse Osmosis (R.O.) Bottle Re-Fill
High Quality, Purified Drinking Water… Bottles refilled… at our dispenser. Bring in your container, or purchase one of the refillable bottles available at the store.
- Our Water Is Made Fresh!
- Our Water is Stored In Stainless Steel Tanks!
- Your bottle is Filled in Front of Your Eyes!
- Assuring that Every Gallon is at it’s Purest, Every time!
- Because our water takes time to make… we have limited daily volume. ** Note on holidays and busy days we sometimes run out.
Premium Purified Water Produced by Reverse Osmosis Purification Reverse Osmosis often referred as RO Water. An RO system employs many filters and a semi-permeable membrane. This process separates pure water molecules from impurities, leaving our water clean, fresh and pure.
Please Note: We are a self serve location. We do not deliver. We do not accept bottle deposits, or bottle returns.
Reverse Osmosis Water (R.O. Water)
- Price Is Per Bottle Filled – Bottle is not included in price
- Container Size = Refill Price
- 2 L / 64 oz = .75 per bottle filled
- 3.79 L /128 oz /1 US gal = $1.25 per bottle filled
- 4 L / 130 oz = $1.25 per bottle filled
- 5 L / 160 oz / 1 Imp gal = $1.60 per bottle filled
- 8 L / 2 gallon = $ 2.75 per bottle filled
- 10 L / 2.5 gal = $3.25 per bottle filled
- 11.3 L / 12 L / 3 gal = $4.00 per bottle filled
- 15 L / 3.75 gal = $ 5.00 per bottle filled
- 18.9 L /19 L / 5 gal = $6.00 per bottle filled
- 21 L / 5.5 gal = $7.00 per bottle filled
- 5 Imp gal / 23 L / 6 gal = $7.75 per bottle filled
- 27 L / 7 gal = $9.00 per bottle filled
- 30 L / 8 gal = $10.00 per bottle filled
- Other Size Bottle—Inquire for cost
Our bodies use water strictly for two purposes: hydration and cleansing. The water we offer are the only waters that naturally and efficiently achieve both!
Reasons Why Polar Bear’s Water… is the Preferred Water Choice!
- Our Water—contains none of the contaminants of normal drinking water. You will notice an improvement in taste, not only in the pure water you drink – but also in cooking, drinking, tea, coffee, juices, ice cubes, home brew wine and beer kits.
- High Purity—water from which virtually all types of unwanted contamination have been removed. This includes organic chemicals (such as chlorine, TCE, pesticides, and all other carbon-based materials), inorganic salts (such as sodium, metals, lime, nitrates), radioactive materials and biological growths such as bacteria.
- Additional Safeguards—we also employ the following Carbon filtration… for chemical removal.
- Ultra Violet lights… for sterilization, just before our water enters you bottle, this ensures the water you receive is bacteria and virus free.
- Bottle Wash…you also have a choice to wash and sanitize the inside of your bottles, prior to filling.
- Stainless Steel Tanks—we are one of the few, who has invested in stainless steel water storage tanks. This insures you receive the highest quality water, verses others using plastic storage.
- Fresh Water! – Made and sold fresh daily. Not pre-bottled—but bottled right in front of your eyes—which ensures freshness with every fill.
- The Purest Water Possible—It is evident that we require sufficient amounts of water to maintain the health and vitality of our bodies. However, in order to derive the greatest benefits from the water we consume, it is important that we drink “The Purest Water possible.”
At Polar Bear Health & Water, we strive to provide high quality, healthy products. The highest quality purified drinking water and a range of water accessories, water coolers, porcelain crocks, bottles, shower filters. We also offer vitamins, supplements and specialty foods.
Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems use a process that reverses the flow of water in a natural process of osmosis so that water passes from a more concentrated solution to a more dilute solution through a semi-permeable membrane. Pre- and post-filters are incorporated along with the reverse osmosis membrane itself.
- A reverse osmosis filter has a pore size of approximately 0.0001 micron.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems have a very high effectiveness in removing protozoa (for example, Cryptosporidium, Giardia);
- Reverse Osmosis Systems have a very high effectiveness in removing bacteria (for example, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli);
- Reverse Osmosis Systems have a very high effectiveness in removing viruses (for example, Enteric, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Rotavirus);
- Reverse Osmosis Systems will remove common chemical contaminants (metal ions, aqueous salts), including sodium, chloride, copper, chromium, and lead; may reduce arsenic, fluoride, radium, sulfate, calcium, magnesium, potassium, nitrate, and phosphorous.
Water – Bottle Refills Self Serve | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.