Bees Wax Candle Pyramid Pillar 1.75″x5.5″
- Pyramid Pillar Dimensions: 1.75″ diameter x 5.5″ high – Natural Golden
- 100% Pure Canadian Beeswax
- The Benefits of Burning 100% Pure Beeswax Candles include:
- Cleans and Purifies the air: Unlike other candles that produce toxic fumes when burned, beeswax candles produce no toxic by-products and are non-allergenic. This is why the American Lung Association recommends beeswax candles.
- Draws in Contaminants: As the candle burns, it produces negative ions draw in pollutants, thus cleaning the air and reducing air born allergens.
- Neutralize pollutants: such as dust, odours, mould, bacteria, viruses and other toxins.
- Produce a warm and wonderful light that is similar to the sun: It is said that burning a beeswax candle in the bedroom for 30 minutes before going to sleep will result in a more restful sleep.
- Sweet Honey scent: Beeswax candles will sweeten the room with the pure scent of honey.
- Although you will find Beeswax candles to be more expensive than your typical paraffin candle you will find they Burn longer than paraffin wax.
- Virtually dripless in a draft-free environment.
- Natural Golden Colour which will vary depending on bee’s source of pollen and nectar.
- Frosted Appearance will develop over time. This natural process is called ‘bloom’ and shows that the candle is pure beeswax. The bloom is easily removed by buffing it with a soft cloth or heating slightly on a low setting with a hair dryer.
- Why Beeswax?
- Canadian Beeswax 100% Pure
- Quality hand crafted
- Emits Negative Ions – Removes airborne toxins
- Non-Toxic – Non-Allergenic – excellent for people with allergies and sensitivities. Safe scent for pets.
- Naturally Aromatic – Subtle honey aroma emitted offers a natural aromatherapy
- Burns with golden flames and golden halos, produces quality light in the full spectrum of the sun
- Excellent value, pure beeswax, no fillers, so candles burn longer
- All Natural, Renewable and Long burning
- Promotes healthy ecosystems and responsible apiaries
- 100% pure beeswax to enhance your well-being
How to burn 100% Pure Beeswax Candles – Candle Care
To prolong the life of your 100% Pure Beeswax Candle, keep the wick at 1/4 inch in height, trimming with scissors if necessary.
As the candle melts push the soft walls of the candle inwards, keeping the melted wax from dripping over the edge. If the melt pool gets too close to the edge, extinguish to ensure it doesn’t spill over the side and relight once cooled. Results will look something like the picture below.
To extinguish the flame when burning a pillar candle it is best to simply “dunk” the wick into the wax and straighten, making sure to re-center the wick so it maintains an even burn once relit. This eliminates smoking and ensures an easy relight.
Candles & Incense | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton