Bergamot Organic Essential Oil – 10 ml –Alypsis Karooch – Pure Essential Oils
Bergamot Oil is one of the most versatile essential oils, as not only does it have sedative qualities, but also stimulating as well. Bergamot essential oil is a cold-pressed essential oil produced by cells inside the rind of a bergamot orange fruit. It is a common flavoring and top note in perfumes. The scent of bergamot essential oil is similar to a sweet light orange peel oil with a floral note.
**This Oil is Certified Organic – compliant with USDA organic standards. Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils—Pure and Natural.
Aroma: Light, delicate and refreshing. Like orange and lemon with slight floral undertones
Blends With: Chamomile, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Juniper, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang.
Bergamot Scientific Name: Citrus beramia
Country of Origin: Italy
Synonyms: Citrus aurantium subsp. Bergamia
Plant Family: Rutaceae
Plant Parts Used: Tree/Peel
Extraction Method: Expression
Physical Characteristics: Light greenish-yellow liquid. On ageing it turns a brownish olive colour.
Dominant Note(s): Top
Main Constituents: Known to have about 300 compounds present in the expressed oil: mainly linalyl acetate (30-60%) linalol (11-22%) and other alcohols, sesquiterpenes, terpenes, alkanes and furcoumarins (including bergapten, 0.30-0.39%)
Safety Precautions: Certain furocoumarins, notably bergapten have been to found to be photo toxic on human skin causing sensitization and skin pigmentation. Use extreme care in dermal application. Available information indicates it to be otherwise non-toxic and relatively non-irritant.
- Popular Uses of Bergamot Essential Oil
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite skin care product for added cleansing properties.
- For SELF (worth, love, acceptance), inhale directly from a pendant or diffuser, apply several drops to the upper abdomen, or use on the soles of the feet 1-3 times a day.
- To diminish limited beliefs, inhale directly from the bottle several times a day, or apply 1-2 drops over the upper abdomen several times a day while you’re moving through your inner work.
- Massage 1-2 drops of bergamot oil into the stomach as needed or with each meal to aid digestion.
Find out more about the Properties and the Uses of Essential Oils – We recommend the following books:
- Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils by Julia Lawless
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy by Valerie Ann Worwood
- The Aromatherapy Bible: The Definitive Guide to Using Essential Oils by Gill Farrer-Halls
Why buy Karooch Essential Oils?
~Karooch is a Canadian company! Essential oils are obtained from worldwide sources, in bulk quantities, then bottles thereby cutting out middlemen. Oils are not boxed to avoid extra packaging costs. If our prices seem more than reasonable this is the reason.
~Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils – Pure absolutely none of the oils are diluted or manipulated. Karooch keeps gas chromatography (GC) reports and Oil testing links quality of the oils to batch numbers.
~Karooch’s Organic Essential oils has been granted Certified Organic status through PROCERT and are compliant with USDA organic standards.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
> 10 ml is standard size. Oils are also available in the following sizes: 5 ml, 10 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml.
Polar Bear Health & Water, 9342-118 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta, accepts special orders… oils we don’t normally stock or in special quantities.
If you would like a quote for product, email your list to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the product efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration, or Health Canada. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your Medical Doctor for any medical advice or treatment.
Aromatherapy | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton