Celtic Sea Salt is from Guerande in Brittany, France, is hand-collected according to an age-old ancestral Celtic method. It has not undergone any physical or chemical modification of its original composition.
- Rich, natural source of unrefined trace minerals
- Alkalize the body.
- Balance blood sugars.
- Eliminate mucus buildup.
- Build immunity.
- Improve brain function.
- Increase energy.
- Provide electrolyte balance.
Celtic Sea Salts are a product of France. This mineral rich, flavourful salt is obtained through the evaporation of seawater by the wind and the sun. It is hand-harvested from the clay-bottom pans of salt marshes, giving it a natural grey colour.
The salt is then simply dried and finely ground. Salt in its natural form is referred to as unrefined, hence contains larger amounts of minerals and natural elements. It has a pleasing natural taste and contains none of the harsh overtones found in any processed salt.
Unrefined Fine Sea Salt can be used for your everyday seasoning. Serve it in a bowl with a small spoon or season with pinches instead of shakes. If a shaker is to be used, it should have large holes and be non-metallic. Use about one-third less than the recipe indicates or salt to taste.
- When stored in a cool, dry location, unrefined sea salt should last indefinitely.
Celtic Type Grey Sea Salt provides the ideal balance of minerals that occur naturally with the sodium to bring you a superior, distinctive, and elegant taste. It’s the frequent choice of famous chefs worldwide. Use Celtic Type Sea Salts for all your cooking and seasoning needs. Enrich the taste of your foods while adding vital nutrients to your diet. One taste and you’ll never settle for ordinary table salt again.
Real Salt, Celtic, and Himalayan are all unrefined sea salt with very similar mineral content.
- Celtic (Grey Sea Salt) comes from evaporated ocean water along the coast of France. Celtic salt has a much higher % of the 84 trace minerals comparing all other salts.
- Pink Himalayan Salt comes from salt mines in Pakistan. Contains Sodium chloride & has up to 84 other trace minerals
- Real Salt Is harvested from an ancient underground salt deposit in Utah. Real Salt = 98% sodium chloride and 2% trace minerals, and it’s these 60+ trace minerals that make Real Salt real.
- White Sea Salt is created by evaporating fresh sea water or salt water lakes, a Natural White Salt. It is less processed than table salt and retains many trace minerals.
Celtic Salt | Herbs, Spices & Tea | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton