Damage Control Ointment – 60 ml Cloud 9 Naturally
Restores skin in 3 days! a concentrated formula for: *Cracked Lips *Split Cuticles *Cracked Fingers *Cracked Feet *Cracked Heels. Don’t just cover up the problem with band-aides or Crazy glue. Fix the problem!
Ingredients that restore elasticity and moisture.
- Noticeable improvement in hours!
- Restores elasticity to help prevent re-occurring cracks and bleeding.
- Protect cracks from infections allowing skin to heal itself quickly.
- A little goes a long way with this powerful formula!
- Return skin to optimum health and prevent skin from cracking.
- Safe for all members of the family.
- Non stinging, non irritating, hypoallergenic
- Unrefined Shea butter restores elasticity and acts as an anti-inflammatory on cracked, bleeding skin.
- Cocoa butter moisturizes and improves collagen retention.
- Jojoba is similar to human skin’s natural oil sebum and contains a variety of natural Vitamin E’s.
- Olive oil and apricot kernel oil is full of vitamins and nutrients along with antioxidant properties.
- The formula also contains essential oils that work synergistically to bring out the best of all the ingredients. This brings added properties like cellular regeneration, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-infectious to help with healing. Our exact essential oil blend is a closely guarded secret.
PERFECT FOR MECHANICS, GARDENERS, NURSES, PAINTERS, CONCRETE WORKERS, ARTISTS, PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN DRY CLIMATES…
How to Use: Apply 1/4 to 1/2 of a pea size amount to damaged skin (do not use too much!). Rub into cracks on feet, fingers, and or cuticles before bed or after shower for three days in a row or until healed up. Then apply once or twice a week for maintenance to prevent cracking.
Cloud 9 Naturally | Damage Control | Beauty & Hair | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton