Descaler Residue Cleaner – Citric Acid – 500 gms
Keeping your Distiller in prime working condition is simply a matter of good maintenance. Citric Acid is a descaler which dissolves water/containment residue (Scaling). This cleaner will do the job without the hard work or use of abrasive materials on your distiller.
It is natural for contaminants to build up on the inside of your distiller.
Used in all Megahome Counter top models.
•Size: 500 gram jar
•Part # MHDC-0500
1. Fill the stainless steel chamber with 4 litres or approximately one gallon of hot water
2. Add two table spoons of the cleaner crystals
3. Leave the upper cover open, plug in the main power line and turn on the power switch to heat the stainless steel tank until boiling.
4. Discard the water fifteen to twenty minutes later, then wash the interior with clean water.
5. If the residue is too thick to be removed at once, repeat the above procedure several times to clean the interior thoroughly.
6. Note: A small amount of residue is harmless, and you can continue to use your distiller safely.
Distiller Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton