Filter 10″ (2 in 1) GAC & Spun Polypropylene – 5 Micron
Part Number: PPCC10-05
Waterite’s combo filter cartridge has quickly become one of the industries most popular prefilters for reverse osmosis and other drinking water applications. Feature SureSpun technology, providing a complex density gradient and fiber structure to ensure long life and effective particle capture and combing carbon filtration to reduce and remove chlorine, and H2S protecting your membrane.
•The sediment part will remove larger particles & suspended matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles, and cloudiness from water.
•The carbon stage will remove Chlorine, Turbidity, Bad Taste & Odor, Sediment, Dirt, and THMS from water.
- Made from #1 Grade Virgin Polypropylene
- Sediment filter media (cellulose free) is bacteria resistant and free of binders or additives which may cause foaming
- The carbon media is made from from eviromentally friendly Coconut Shells
- Removes chlorine before the reverse osmosis membrane
- Reduces Hydrogen Sulphide
- Reduces and removes chemicals and sediment in one filter!
Specifications: Dimensions: 9¾” (L) × 2½” (D) & Micron Rating: 5 micron nominal
Fits most water filter housings for 10″ x 2.5″ filters including slimline housings
Water Filter Equivalent Brands: * The following Culligan, Ametek, USFilter, Pentek, Waterite, and Plymouth Products.
Water Filter Cartridge also fits Cuno, AquaPure, Omni, Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Master Plumber, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric, American Plumber, and most other water filter housings for 10″ x 2.5″ filters
Vectapure l Waterite l Water Purification Systems | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.