FLOJET Bottled Water Dispensing System – Single Bottle
Ideal to supply bottles of water to – Tea/Coffee machines, Refrigerator Dispense/Ice makers or to connect to your counter top faucet for kitchen/bar/ RV sink.
Pumps water directly out of 3 and 5 gallon bottles.
Standard 120 volt plug for standard electrical outlets. (For Motor Homes & RVs—a 12V is available as a special order)
**NOTICE This item does not qualify for free shipping offer! Can be picked up in our store.
Eco-Friendly Up to 20% mre energy efficient than previous systems
How the System Works: The FLOJET Bottled Water Dispensing System was designed to pump water from a commercially available 5-gallon water bottle. The system will deliver the water under pressure to a sink mounted individual drinking water faucet, or to the water inlet of a refrigerator for the icemaker and chilled drinking water tap. When the suction wand is inserted into the 5-gallon bottle, it will activate the float switch on the end of the wand and turn on the pump. The same float switch shuts off the system when the bottle is empty. The wand has a built in back flow preventor valve that prevents water in the system from flowing back into the bottle, or spilling while changing bottles. The heart of the system is the pump module that automatically adjusts the flow and pressure to fill an icemaker or dispense chilled water from a refrigerator door tap, and stops when the icemaker is full or the water valve is closed.
New Model BW5000 (discontinued: Model BW4000 & Model BW1000A )
- Illuminated On/Off Switch Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor Ensures years of reliable operation.
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump Runs dry without damage, extending pump life
- Quick Disconnect Ports Allow for fast installation and replacement of suctionand discharge tubing.
- Quiet Operation Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
- Compact Size for Easy Mounting.
Includes: Pump Module with on/off Ricker Switch, 3.5 ft (1 M) Cord. Suction Wand and Hose Assembly. 20 feet (6.1m) of 1/4 inch Discharge Tube. Kit fittings (1/4″ compression nut and sleeve). Wall power transformer.
Optional: (bottles are not included), Optional Refrigerator Fitting, Optional Faucet, Optional Faucet “T” Fitting, Optional Faucet Fitting and Washer. If any of these optional items are required—we would prefer if you phone your order in, so we can discuss the installation
Approved NSF/ANSI Standard 18 (www.nsf.org)
Max Pressure 40 PSI (2.76 bar)
Dimensions 2.95”H x 5.12”W x 7.62”D (74.93 mm H x 130.05 mm W x 193.54 mm D)
Voltages 115 VAC, 230 VAC
Amp Draw 115 VAC, 0.4 amp max
230 VAC, 0.2 amp max
Cycles 50/60 Hz for AC models
Weight 4.5 lbs. (2.04 kg)
5000 Series Bottled Water System FOR HOME AND COMMERCIAL APPLIANCES
Genuine Flojet bottled water system is ideal where portability is key
Pump quality water from commercial bottles to ensure better-tasting hot and cold beverages. The new 5000 Series Bottled Water System is designed to work with coffee/tea makers, refrigerator ice and water dispensers, espresso carts and portable sinks or any use requiring portable potable water.
The 5000 Series Bottled Water System is also designed for convenience.
The pump automatically shuts off when the water source is depleted and restarts when water is restored. Its compact size supports easy mounting.
In coffee shops around the world, genuine Flojet Bottled Water Systems deliver recipe-quality water for more than two million cups of coffee a day
• Proven electric diaphragm pump technology ensures operational excellence, with more than seven million units in service
• Flojet Bottled Water Systems protect the environment by eliminating water filters from refrigerator dispensing systems, keeping more than 300,000 filters a year out of landfills
• Flojet brands build on 40 years of operational excellence and applications expertise, with a broad range of solutions for the food and beverage industry.
FloJet l Pumps – Water & Bottle | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton