Frankincense Essential Oil Organic – 30 ml – NewCo Naturals
Frankincense essential oil is often called the ‘King of Oils.’ It’s a very versatile oil and one that you must be having at home! A fresh terpency, almost green lemon-like, with a sweet woody balsamic undertone scent. Frankincense aroma is sedative and enhances moods by diminishing feelings of stress and anxiety, while improving concentration and memory. In Ayurvedic medicine, It is used to heal wounds, relieve arthritis, balance hormones in females, and to purify the air.
Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils—Pure and Natural
**This Oil is Certified Organic – compliant with USDA organic standards.
Frankincense oil blends well with citrus oils like Lime, Lemon, and Wild Orange, and other oils such as Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, and Clary Sage
Ingredients: Boswellia serrata Oil. Third party tested. Certified Organic by Ecocert.
Our essential oils have been extracted from leaves and stems of the plants. All our leaves and stems are cut by hand to ensure that absolutely no foreign plants or weeds are taken to the steam distiller. The use of essential oils dates back thousands of years, commonly used for skincare, spiritual purposes, and aromatherapy. In today’s society, we still seek the therapeutic benefits from them. Newco ensures the highest quality essential oils with top grade raw materials and tender processing methods to stay purely natural.
Primary Benefits: Relaxing, focusing, centering. Boswellia serrata is most commonly used for medicine, used for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain (rheumatism), bursitis, and tendonitis.
May be used in a bath, compress, diffuser or salve. Dilute a few drops of essential oil in a lotion or carrier oil before use.
How To Use Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
- Perhaps the easiest way to use frankincense oil is through a simple direct palm inhalation.Place a drop of this incredible oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub the palms together, bring them towards your face and inhale deeply. The aroma brings clarity, protection and a meditative mind.
- Add a drop to your favorite skincare cream to help give clarity and luster to the skin.
- Add several drops and apply as a cold compress to soothe any specific area of the body.
- Add several drops of frankincense oil to any massage oil to soothe the skin, and relax the entire body and mind.
Frankincense Diffuser Blends:
- Meditation: 3 drops frankincense, 3 drops lavender, 3 drops bergamot
- Focus: 2 drops wild orange, 2 drops frankincense, 2 drops peppermint
- Positive Thinking: 2 drops cypress, 2 drops frankincense, 2 drops ylang ylang
- Boost Creativity: 2 drops lemon, 1 drop peppermint, 3 drops frankincense, 1 drop rosemary
- Liquid Sleep: 5 drops lavender, 3 drops vetiver, 2 drops frankincense, 2 drops cedarwood, 3 drops frankincense, 3 drops geranium
- Happiness: 2 drops frankincense, 2 drops peppermint, 2 drops lime, 2 drops wild orange
- Hope: 4 drops bergamot, 3 drops ylang ylang, 2 drops frankincense
- Emotional Release: 4 drops frankincense, 2 drops wild orange, 2 drops white fir
- Winter Blend: 3 drops frankincense, 4 drops pine, 2 drops wild orange, 2 drops juniper berry, 2 drops cypress, 1 drop clove
- Grief Release: 3 drops bergamot, 3 drops geranium, 2 drops sweet marjoram, 1 drop frankincense
- Success: 3 drops lime, 3 drops wild orange, 2 drops black pepper, 2 drops frankincense
- Immune Support: 2 drops rosemary, 2 drops frankincense, 2 drops clove, 2 drops eucalyptus, 2 drops wild orange
- Seasonal Allergies: 4 drops lemon, 3 drops frankincense, 1 drop tea tree
- Calm Anxiety & Panic Attacks: 4 drops ylang ylang, 3 drops patchouli, 2 drops clary sage, 2 drops frankincense, 1 drop thyme, 1 drop wild orange
- Wind Down: 3 drops wild orange, 3 drops lavender, 1 drop frankincense, 1 drop patchouli
Find out more about the Properties and the Uses of Essential Oils – We recommend the following books:
~Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils by Julia Lawless
~The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy by Valerie Ann Worwood
~The Aromatherapy Bible: The Definitive Guide to Using Essential Oils by Gill Farrer-Halls
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Polar Bear Health & Water, 9342-118 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta, accepts special orders… oils we don’t normally stock or in special quantities. If you would like a quote for product, email your list to: email@example.com
> 10 ml is standard size. Oils are also available in the following sizes: 5 ml, 10 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml.
Aromatherapy | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.