Grapeseed Oil Cold Pressed 250 ml – Karooch
Grapeseed oil is used as a natural beauty product, beneficial for all skin types. A Base Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oil or Massage use.
Grapeseed oil is a byproduct of winemaking. After wine is made by pressing grapes, grape seeds are left behind. Grapeseed oil is extracted from these leftover grape seeds.
Grapeseed oil is one of the best oils for skin brightening, toning and lightening of the complexion. It is rich in special compounds that fight free radical damage, reduce dark circles, lighten pimple scars and dark spots and more! This oil is light and easily absorbed, without odour.
It contains vitamins, minerals and proteins making it beneficial for all skin types. It absorbs easily, is slightly astringent, and one of the least greasy oils, making it a good choice for oily skin and acne.
For this reason and its relatively low cost it is favoured by massage therapists for summer work.
- Qualities – restorative, smoothing, antioxidant, restructuring
- Skin Types – all skin types including combination skin, oily skin, and those prone to pimples
- Uses – Massage; dehydration; moisturizing and soothing.
- Contains – vitamin 3, omegas 6 and 9 fatty acids
Used in – body oils, face oils, creams, lotions, blams
How to use:
- Mixing a drop of grapeseed oil in your favorite moisturizing face and body creams helps to seal the moisture into your skin. If you’d prefer, you can heat grapeseed oil slightly by putting some in your palms and rubbing your hands together. Apply a generous amount to your skin as a moisturizing mask.
- Can be used up to 100% in body oils
- Can Be used as a carrier oil for all adult body blends
We also have some other selections you may be interested in. Includes: Almond (Sweet), Apricot Kernel, Coconut (Fractionated), Grapeseed, Jojoba, Vitamin E Castor oil, Argan oil, Baobab oil, Bojiseed, Rosa Mosqueta, Tamanu. Also Flower waters, Vitamin C Serum, Glyerine, Lanolin, Castile soap, Beeswax.
Grapeseed Oil | Aromatherapy | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.