Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamp – XLarge
Glowing Benefits from Himalayan Salt… ” Discover this Soothing, Decorative Way to Help reduce Indoor Air Pollutants and “Electro-smog” in Areas of Your Home.
- Size: XL Natural Himalayan Salt Lamps weight, average is anywhere from 9-12 kg / 20-26.5 lbs, 15″H x 9″D Give or take a inch!
- Please note: Each Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp is unique and as such, each lamp’s color, size and shape will vary.
- These lamps come power cords, with North American plugs and use 110v power. Includes 1 bulb.
- NOTICE: Our Lamps and Cords are tested in Canada, and are CSA & UL certified. Recall is on lamps imported from China, they are lower priced and not certified for use in Canada, buyer beware. ** Can use a higher watt bulb but be aware of heat under lamp, especially on carpet, put on ceramic surface or raise lamp on blocks to allow for air.
- Oversize/heavy item. You can pick this item up in our store. A shipping quote, can be provided if requested.
- When the salt crystal is lighted…the light adds the fire element, important in healing. The natural formations and colors, within the crystal are highlighted.
- This must-have home accent will enrich the mood of any space.
- The beautiful glow compliments almost any setting.
Himalayan Salt is one of our planet’s most potent minerals… a mineral formed over many thousands of years ago when light and energy from the sun dried up the primal ocean.
The basic premise behind a salt lamp is to help cleanse your indoor air and provide an attractive soothing light in your home. Scientific tests have shown how crystal salt lamps can increase the number of negative ions released into your indoor air.
So, how do salt lamps actually work?
It’s really quite simple… a heated crystal salt lamp…
- Attracts humidity causing the surface of the salt crystal to become moist
- Creates a buildup of ions and removes moisture from your air
- Binds excessive positive ions with their negative ions
- Helps to neutralize the “electro-smog” in your air and reduces allergens and irritants
- Creates potential soothing effects for you from multi-colored salt crystals
Three natural action principles are at work with crystal salt lamps:
- Ionization—The emission of ions is primarily caused by the heated salt’s ability to attract and absorb water, and then evaporate it.
- Sodium, as positively charged ions, and chloride, as negatively charged ions, become neutral and are released into your environment — which helps reduce pollutants such as allergens and irritants from your air.
- Because of the neutral atomic structure of crystal salt, a heated salt lamp helps you harmonize and balance these artificial frequencies, and neutralize “electro-smog”.
In addition to the potential indoor air enhancements and the soothing effects of the salt lamp colors…lamps add beauty to home and office.
Himalayan Salt Lamps….beautiful rich hues of pinks and oranges bring feelings of soothing comfort and support, positively enhancing your mood.
How to Optimize Lamp Placement in Your Home
One of the biggest challenges with crystal salt lamps is their limited range.
You can’t simply place a single crystal salt lamp just anywhere in your home and expect to promote improved air quality throughout your entire house…
But you can place a few lamps in selected areas where you spend the most time… family room… home office… bedroom, etc.
By doing this you accomplish the following…
- Maximize your benefits from negative ions where you spend the most time
- Help neutralize the impacts of “electro-smog” from your television and computers in specific areas where they’re located
- Enhance the beauty and serenity of selective rooms with the strikingly attractive colorful lamps
Caring for salt lamp
As salt tends to attract moisture lamps should not be washed or used in humid situations or outdoors. If they do show signs of dampness turning them on, the warmth from the bulb, will dry them out.
At the Office and Computer Users: A lamp at work can improve your concentration and refresh you by releasing negative ions. Place a salt crystal lamp near your computer to reduce fatigue and electromagnetic pollution created by office equipment.
- At Home: A Salt Crystal lamp in your vicinity will help your wellness and keep the air around you clean, ionized naturally and beautifully. In smoky areas these lamps will clear away the lingering smells.
- Feng Shui: A few Salt Crystal Lamps placed at strategic spots will enhance chi. A lamp in the relationships corner will be greatly beneficial.
- Meditation: Use them for Yoga and meditation: When you repose in peace and quite, a Salt Crystal Lamp near you is known to enhance your meditative experience.
- Allergy Sufferers: A Salt Crystal lamp in your vicinity will help your wellness and keep the air around you clean, ionized naturally and beautifully. In smoky areas as these lamps will clear away the lingering smells. Crystalline rock salt is a natural ionizer. Rock Salt Crystals and lamps effectively improve the quality of air by producing negative ions-the vitamins of the air. Negative ions can be found in billions, on mountains, waterfalls and by the sea. They give the air its invigorating freshness, which is so good for us.
In Europe, bioenergotherapists and homoeopathists recommend Salt Crystal Lamps to assist in the treatment of many health conditions. Non Illuminated crystals (cool) work as mini ionizers, however the Salt Crystal Lamps that are illuminated from inside (warm) emit a higher number of ions. Today the ionizers on the market are man made machines, the Crystal Salt Lamps on the other hand are Mother Natures beautiful alternative. Salt for life: Rock Salt Lamps help us get maximum benefits of Negative Ions and are good for cleaning the air for: Hay Fever – Asthma – Sleeplessness – Dust Mites Allergies – Tension and Depression – Animal Dander Allergies – Smoke Elimination – Mold Spores – Air Purifying and freshening.
Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp l Lamps, Crystals, Stones | Well-Being | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton |
There are no reviews yet.