Jojoba Oil Golden Organic Cold Pressed – 100 ml
Organic Jojoba closely resembles the oil our skin naturally produces. Use this versatile, odour-free carrier oil on its own or as a nourishing base for your favourite essential oils. Great for use on skin and hair.
No personal routine would be complete without Jojoba Oil. This one-ingredient wonder has endless applications because it mimics the natural oils found in skin and hair. Dry, skin and oily areas alike drink up its moisturizing properties, which are quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores. Hair loves it, too. From scalp to strands, Jojoba Oil delivers essential hydration. It’s the ideal foundation for all beauty products.
Rich in Vitamin E, Jojoba Golden Oil absorbs quickly into skin without leaving a greasy feeling and is perfect for moisturizing your skin and hair.
- Qualities – protective, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, nourishing. balancing.
- Skin Types – all skin types including mature skin, prematurely aged skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne, and problem skin.
- Contains – vitamin e, omegas 3,6 and 9 fatty acids
- Note – classified as a liquid wax due to wax particles in the oil; used as a diluent in natural perfumery. Closely resembles human sebum.
Used in – body oils, face oils, creams, lotions, balms, ointments, gels.
Can be used up to 100% in body and facial oils, or could be included in carrier oil blends at 30%-80%
–>Customize your own aromatherapy blend by adding 15-20 drops of your favourite essential oil(s) to 2 tbsp of carrier oil.
- 100 ml – amber glass bottle. For external use only.
- Cold Pressed
- Packaged in Canada
Jojoba Oil I Beauty & Hair | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care | DYI
There are no reviews yet.