Motor – Westbend Dolfyn Water Distillers 060048
Replacement Motor, spins fan blade to cool steam, for Westbend Dolfyn Water Distillers. May fit other brands of distillers.
Universal Part may fit the following Water Distillers. West Bend, Dol-fyn, A30D, A50D, Aquaflo, Waterwise 7000, Nautilus, Premier,
Motor – RPM16000, 115V, HP1/70, 0.9 Amps, Rotation Counter-Clockwise spin (Reverse spin), 3.3″ diameter – includes 2 electrical wire connectors ( 2 wires come off this motor)
Fan Motor – Heat is the motor’s greatest enemy. Make certain air passages in both the motor and in the distiller are kept open and clear of lint. Blow or vacuum motor and cooling coils regularly.
If you cannot get this motor to sit flush – remove both nuts from the bottom of the motor, then install the motor, but when you tighten the nuts to the distillers frame, make sure the screw mounts are in place. Hand turn the fan blade to make sure it is reinstalled at the correct height, make sure fan blade is installed correctly, so it scoops the air. Don’t install blade upside down as blade will not cool properly. Make sure blade does not hit the coils.
Tools May Be Required
- 11/32” Nut Driver or small Adjustable Wrench (Crescent Wrench)
- Electrical Terminal Crimping Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- #2 Phillips Screwdriver
- Red Robertson Screwdriver
- 1/8” Hex wrench (Allen Key)
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Ensure that all of the parts that you require are available to you.
- Unplug cord from wall plug and wait at least 1 hour for distiller to cool.
- Remove the Distiller cover.
- Using the hex (Allen) wrench, remove the set screw attaching the fan blade to the motor and slide blade up & over motor shaft. This may require GENTLY lifting the condenser coil. BE CAREFUL NOT TO BEND THE FAN BLADE OR COIL. Keep the fan blade and screw for reassembly.
- Insert the new motor in the distiller body and reattach with the new kep nuts.
- Connect the wires to the locations where the old wires were removed from using the same wire routes. Ensure the wires do not interfere with fan blade motion.
- Reattach the fan blade to the motor. Blade height must be adjusted so that there are no obstructions during rotations. Turn blade by hand to check for obstructions. Reattach cover.
The distiller should now operate properly. If it does not, confirm that the wires are connected to the proper location by referring to your electrical schematic.
If they appear correct, we suggest you take your distiller to an authorized service representative, or call 1-780-477-1328 ask for service.
Water Distiller Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton