Refillable Filter Charcoal Leg – Stainless Polar Bear 26CT
Refillable Charcoal Filter Leg, Stainless Steel. For Polar Bear Water Distiller Model 26CT. Filter Leg Sits between distiller and storage tank. So all water made passes through charcoal, filtering water as water drips into the storage tank.
- Made For Polar Bear Water Distillers Model 26CT.
- Includes: Stainless Steel Filter Leg (1″d x 3.5″h)
- and Lid. Lid has a Center hole and Center discharge stem on base.
- Center hole in lid – Center hole size is slightly larger than 3/8″. Cooling coil 3/8″ rests inside the center hole.
- Center discharge stem on base, stem size is 3/8″
- Refillable Comes Empty
- **Does Not include Charcoal, order Charcoal separately
Many water distillers come with an activated coconut charcoal filter. Which requires that the charcoal be replaced every few months. This crushed coconut shell has been steam activated to an extremely high temperature, effectively creating a special high quality porous grade of activated charcoal. This product is to be used along with any distiller to insure removal of certain gases or obnoxious odors, and improving taste.
Charcoal we use Contains 100% pure crushed coconut shells that have been steam activated at extremely high temperatures creating a porous grade of activated charcoal. This coconut charcoal can be used along with any type of home or commercial water distiller. Coconut charcoal is used to trap any gases or obnoxious odors that may escape the distillation process. ** Do not use any other charcoal such as aquarium type.
Other Replacement Parts for this filter are available:
- #080446 GROMMET,RUBBER 3/8idx1/2″hole-leg filter 26CT(O-Ring w/centreChannel Top lid &Bottom of filter)
- #80100 Oring Buna Fine/Thin – 7/8″ dia 1/16×11/16×13/16 (that goes on the lid of the 26CT Leg Filter)
- #080099 or# 080181 GROMMET, 3/8″ID, 1/2″ HOLE, BLACK (Filter Lid&Stem-26CT Leg)
- #500106 COCONUT CHARCOAL, 250 GRAMS, JAR
- #500107 COCONUT CHARCOAL, 600 GRAMS, JAR
We recommend that you change the activated coconut charcoal every 1 to 3 months or approximately 100 gallons of distilled water made.
1) Empty old charcoal from stainless steel canister.
2) Rinse canister thoroughly.
3) Fill canister 2/3 full of new charcoal.
4) Rinse with boiling hot distilled water to rinse the dust from the charcoal. Do this several times until the water through the filter runs clear.
5) Replace filter on distiller. with 100% pure granulated activated coconut shell charcoal
Note: Do Not Substitute any other type of charcoal for use in a water distiller. Never use the aquarium type of charcoal
Distiller Filters & Parts | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton