Relay Replacement – Schrack or Potter & Brumfield or Tyco Electronics
Replacement Relay – for Polar Bear or Precision Water Distillers – Older machines used Schrack Relays – But do to supply issues, we have to subsitute Potter & Brumfield or Tyco Electronics. Replacement is the same.
Polar Bear Water Distillers Item #100129 Precision Water Distiller Part #060020
Please read complete instructions before replacing components.
Other Parts Parts Referred To Can be ordered seperatley:
Part# Qty Description
100129 1 Relay, 120V, 15A
10120 2 Screw, Mach, Plated, Pan, 6-32 x 5/8
10121 2 Nut, Kep, #6-32
Tools Required: Red Robertson Screwdriver, #2 Phillips Screwdriver, Adjustable Wrench (Crescent Wrench), Drill with 1/8” bit, Small Slot Screwdriver, Needle Nose Pliers
Instructions are written for Polar Bear Water Distillers. Other distiller may use this part, so use these instructions as a guide.
1.Turn main power switch on distiller off and unplug cord from wall.
2. Using the Phillips and/or Robertson screwdriver, remove the distiller covers. This will require disconnecting the water feed line on 26-CT, 26D8, and 26C8 models. ENSURE THE SADDLEVALVE IS CLOSED BEFORE DISCONNECTING WATER FEED LINE.
3. Using a 1/8” drill bit, CAREFULLY drill through the rivets attaching the relay to the divider.
4. One wire at a time, using needle nose pliers, disconnect the wires from the old relay and attach them to the new relay, carefully noting the location and routing of each wire.
5. Using the screws and kep nuts included in your relay kit, attach the new relay to the divider, with the kep nuts on the inside.
6. Double check all connections to the relay by referring to the electrical schematic on your manual, and check to ensure that none of the wires interfere with fan motion.
7. Replace distiller covers. Reattach water feed line if it was removed and open saddle valve.
The distiller show now operate properly. If it does not, confirm that the wires are connected to the proper location by referring to your electrical schematic. If they appear correct, we suggest you take your distiller to an authorized service representative or phone 1-780-477-1328 for assistance.
Distiller Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton