Saddle Valve Self Tapping 1/4″ Compression – Brass
The Saddle Valve ( is a self-piercing valve) clamps onto a pressurized water supply pipe. This connection allows for automatic operation.
Polar Bear Water Distiller Part #100366 & Precision Water Distiller Part #036005
Polar Bear Water Distillers Models: , 26-14, 26C, 26CT, 26C8, 26D, 26D4, 26D8, 42D5, 42D10, 42D25
Precision Water Distillers Models: 5-3, 8-5, 8-8, 12-12, 12-20
Please read complete instructions before replacing components.
Automatic Water Feed Line
This section installs the Saddle Valve (a self-piercing valve) onto a pressurized water supply pipe for automatic operation.
1. Tighten Brass Reducer Nut with hose washer snugly onto Solenoid Valve at the back of Distiller Head. Wetting gasket inside Brass Reducer Nut with water will make assembly easier.
2. Cut the water feed line square.
3. Remove red Retaining Clip from Water Feed Connection
4. Push water Feed Line end into the distiller’s Water Feed. Connection as far as it will go. Reinsert retaining clip.
5. Connect other end of Water Feed Line(3) onto saddle valve(1).
Mount saddle valve to the cold water supply pipe(8). Be sure rubber gasket is centered underneath valve bracket.
You may use the output line from a water softener in your home, if available – this may make cleaning and maintaining the Distiller easier. Use of the hot water supply from a hot water heater is not recommended, because there is little benefit since the Distiller draws very small quantities of water at a time, and sediment and scale may plug water supply line.
6. When mounting on iron pipe, turn in valve handle first so that self piercing tip protrudes through rubber gasket. Turn off water supply. Align tip into pre-drilled hole on pipe.
7. Make sure the boiling tank drain valve is closed and Distiller is unplugged.
8. Tighten saddle valve handle completely to pierce pipe (Copper pipe only).
9. Open saddle valve 1 to 1-1/2 turns by turning handle counter-clockwise to allow water into distiller.
10. Turn on water supply.
11. Check for leaks.
Distiller Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton