Smudges Sage Assorted Blends 4″ #7378
The art of smudging has a long tradition with Native Americans. Used to cleanse, protect or heal, the herbs in the smudge have beneficial properties and help reconnecting with the power of our Mother Earth. Traditionally, to smudge means to purify the atmosphere of negative elements with the smoke of certain sacred herbs.
DESCRIPTION: Includes one of each of the following blends: Cedar and Sage, Juniper and Sage, Pine and Sage, Mountain Sage. All of the ingredients are organic and wildcrafted by a Canadian family, from the natural forests surrounding their home.
(4 per pack – 4 inch)
- Sage & CEDAR: Deeply purifying, especially useful for clearing negative emotions and healing. A medicine of protection. Often used to cleanse a home when first moving in. Drives out negative energy and brings in good influences.
- Sage & JUNIPER: Sharp, piney scent. Excellent to stimulate and revive when tired in body, mind and spirit. Aids clairvoiyance and resists disease. Creates a safe and sacred space.
- Sage & PINE: Relaxing, stress relieving, restores over all balance to the body and mind. Known for anti-bacterial properties. Brings a state of peace and well-being.
- MOUNTAIN SAGE: Known for its sharp, light and refreshing scent, One of the most sacred herbs used for purification. Drives out any negative thoughts, energies and influences. Brings change, purifies body, mind and spirit before any prayer, meditation or ceremony.
Smudging is a ceremony practiced by some Indigenous peoples of the Americas, that involves the burning of sacred herbs, in some cases for spiritual cleansing or blessing.
Smudging is a Universal practice known to many cultures throughout the world. In India incense, Catholics frankincense, and North America sage. Traditionally, to smudge means to purify the atmosphere of negative elements with the smoke of certain sacred herbs.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR SMUDGING
- Light the tip of your smudge stick and gently wave it in the air until the tip begins to smolder.
- Using your hand or feather, spread the smoke in a clockwise direction, around the area, person or object you are smudging.
- Quick, short, fanning movements break up blocked or stagnant energy. Long, flowing movements smooth out energy, creating a peaceful, balanced and harmonious energy flow.
- After smudging, extinguish the smudge stick in sand, and save it for next time.
Smudge l Candles & Incense | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton