Solenoid Valve Barb end – Polar Bear Water Distillers 120V #100542
Replacement Water intake Valve, Solenoid Valve draws the feed supply water into the automatic Water Distiller.
Universal Part fits – Most Polar Bear Water Distillers – 26-14, 26CT, 26C8, 26D, 26D8, 42D, 42D5, 42D10, 42D25
120V /110V 3/8″ compression inlet – barbed end – uses braided hose ( not included)
- Turn main power switch on distiller off and unplug cord from wall.
- Using a Robertson and/or Phillips screwdriver, remove the distiller covers. This will require disconnecting the water feed line and brass reducer fitting on 26-CT, 26D-8, 26C-8 and 26-14 models.
- ENSURE THE SADDLE VALVE IS CLOSED BEFORE DISCONNECTING WATER FEED LINE.
- Remove the gear clamp and disconnect braided tubing from the old solenoid valve.
- Remove the kep nuts and screws attaching the solenoid valve bracket to the divider plate. Remove the bracket from the old solenoid valve and screw it to the new valve. If you have not already done so, remove the brass reducer fitting from the solenoid valve.
- Place the new neoprene washer in the brass fitting and place the new screen in the new solenoid valve.
- Disconnect the wires from the old solenoid valve and connect them to the new solenoid valve, carefully noting the location and routing of each wire.
- Attach the solenoid valve bracket to the divider plate. Double check to ensure that no wires interfere with fan blade motion.
- Attach the braided tubing to the valve. Replace the distiller covers. Replace the brass reducer fitting and connect water feed line. Open saddle valve.
Extra parts can be ordered… Such as Braided hose, gear clamps, neoprene washer for brass fitting, etc. ( best to phone store for these to be added)
Distiller Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.