Thieves Blend Antibacterial Essential Oils – 50 ml Naka Platinum
Naka’s Antibacterial Thieves oil is the perfect combination of Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Cinnamon bark & Rosemary essential oils in the finest quality available. Can be used in several ways due to its antibacterial, antiviral and anti-infectious properties. When cleaning with Antibacterial Thieves oil, you kill microbes such as mold, viruses, airborne bacteria and used in diffusion it purifies the air.
Blend of Antibacterial Essential Oils
- Blue Glass Bottle – 50 ml
- Extraction method – Steam distillation
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of 5 pure essential oils: Clove bud oil (Syzygium aromatic), Lemon oil (Citrus lemon), Cinnamon bark oil (Cinnamomum verum), Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus radiata), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis).
- Inhalation: Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water or a diffuser. Inhale slowly for 5-10 minutes.
- Topical – Bath: Add 2 drops (1st use) up to 8 drops in a neutral emulsifier or foaming base and stir. Bathe for 10 minutes, once a day.
- Massage : Mix 1 to 2 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply on the affected area 3 times a day.
- Add a few drops in a diffuser or in a bath by diluting them with a neutral base.
- Blend 12 drops in diffuser, mix 12 drops in 30ml carrier oil for topical use at 2% dilution, mix 30 drops in a bucket or large spray bottle of warm water for cleaning purpose.
- Keep out of reach of pets & children.
WARNING FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation, and dermatitis and/or irritation of the respiratory tract); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Do not use on inflamed skin or in the event of dermatitis. Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight for 24 to 48 hours. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
OUR COMMITMENT Organic essential oils, 100% pure and natural.
Naka | Essential Oils I Aromatherapy | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.