Filter Sediment Dirt Sand CL6 1/4″ QC OmniPure#K2305JJ PWS#080054
1/4″ Quick Connect – inlet & outlet ports
OmniPure#K2305JJ Precision Water Systems#080054
Can be used on any automatic filling distillers – Polar Bear Water Distillers, Precision Water Distillers, and others. Can also be used as a prefilter to coffee machines, and other auto fill equipment connected to 1/4″ water line.
Replace Sediment filter on your distiller approximately every 6 months – 12 months – depending on scale quality of feed water.
- Remove filter.
- Unscrew barbed fittings and keep them.
- Remove the end caps found on the new filter.
- Screw in the 1/4 x 3/8” barbed fittings into each end of the new filter. Push the pre-cut tubes onto these barbed fittings at least a length of 3/4 inch. (If you did not order new barbed fittings, reuse the original set, complete with tubes)
- Push one tube onto the cooling coil (If the tube is loose at cooling coil replace tube or use a hose clamp) The other end fits into the hole in the top the storage tank.
- Note: This filter has flow directions — ‘In’ at cooling coil — ‘Out’ goes into storage tank.
Distiller Filters | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton