Motor with 8″ Blade-Polar Bear Water Distillers 400184REP8
Replacement Motor, spins fan blade to cool steam, for Polar Bear and Precision Water Distillers. May fit other brands of distillers.
RPM1500, 115V, HP1/37, 0.9 Amps, Made in the UK. Rotation Clockwise spin, 3.3″ diameter – includes 2 electrical wire connectors (2 wires come off this motor)
NOTICE: This is not Polar Bear’s normal motor – but due to Covid supply problems. This is the closest replacement we could find.Modified with 2 extended thru-bolts CWSE *Includes a 8″ metal blade that works specifically with this motor.
Blade is included with this motor – is 8″ Measure to be sure. Fits larger machines with 2 gallon boiling tank.
This is a universal motor replacement for all Polar Bear residential 42 series model distillers. 42D5, 42D10, 42D25. Precision distillers12-12, 12-20. Life Mist water distillers. Note: Older Precision distillers had 4 wires, this motor can be used. May fit older Polar Bear Distillers 6B, 12D – Aquastill M6D, and possibly other brands of distillers.
Fan Motor – Heat is the motor’s greatest enemy. Make certain air passages in both the motor and in the distiller are kept open and clear of lint. Blow or vacuum motor and cooling coils regularly.
If you cannot get this motor to sit flush – remove both nuts from the bottom of the motor, then install the motor, but when you tighten the nuts to the distillers frame, make sure the screw mounts are in place. Hand turn the fan blade to make sure it is reinstalled at the correct height, make sure fan blade is installed correctly, so it scoops the air. Don’t install blade upside down as blade will not cool properly. Make sure blade does not hit the coils.
- 11/32” Nut Driver or small Adjustable Wrench (Crescent Wrench)
- Electrical Terminal Crimping Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- #2 Phillips Screwdriver
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Ensure that all of the parts that you require are available to you.
- Turn main power switch on distiller off and drain the boiler tank. CAUTION: DRAIN VALVE MAY BE VERY HOT. Unplug cord from wall plug and wait at least 1 hour for distiller to cool.
- Remove the Distiller covers. ENSURE THE SADDLE VALVE IS CLOSED BEFORE DISCONNECTING WATER FEED LINE.
- Insert the new motor in the distiller body and reattach with the new kep nuts.
- Connect the wires to the locations where the old wires were removed from using the same wire routes. If you are unsure of where they should be connected, refer to the electrical schematic in your manual. Ensure the wires do not interfere with fan blade motion.
- Turn blade by hand to check for obstructions. Reattach covers. Ensure impurities drain valve is closed. Reattach water feed line if it was removed and open saddle valve.
The distiller should now operate properly. If it does not, confirm that the wires are connected to the proper location by referring to your electrical schematic.
If they appear correct, we suggest you take your distiller to an authorized service representative, or call 1-780-477-1328 ask for service.
Water Distiller Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton