Refillable Filter – Charcoal Cup Stainless 2×3.75″ – Polar Bear Water#400031
Refillable Charcoal Filter Cup, Stainless Steel, for Water Distillers. Cup sits between distiller and storage tank. So all water made passes through charcoal, filtering water as water drips into the storage tank.
- Made For Polar Bear Water Distillers Models: 26C8, 26D, 26D4, 26D8, 42D, 42D5, 42D10, 42D25 when being used with the holding tank. May fit other brands of distillers, check measurements.
- Includes: Stainless Steel Filter Cup (2″d x 3.75″h) and Lid. Lid has a Off-set hole and Off-set discharge stem on base.
- Hole in lid – Off-set hole size is slightly larger than 3/8″. Cooling coil 3/8″ rests inside the hole.
- Off-Set discharge stem on base, stem size is 3/8″.
- Off-set lid and stem – allow for tank opening differences. As you can spin the lid to accommodate for tank and coil variances.
- Refillable Comes Empty
- **Does Not include Charcoal, order Charcoal separately
Refillable filters: Use with Automatically filled distillers, using a storage tank for collecting distilled water.
Many water distillers come with an activated coconut charcoal filter. Which requires that the charcoal be replaced every few months. We offer a refillable filter reducing long term costs and waste.
Refillable filters: Use with distillers using optional storage tank for collecting distilled water. Suitable for Polar Bear Water Distillers (May work with Durastill Water Distillers, Purewater Distillers but you have to check cooling coil and tank inlet locations and verify height allowance.) May fit other brands of distillers check measurements.
Charcoal we use Contains 100% pure crushed coconut shells that have been steam activated at extremely high temperatures creating a porous grade of activated charcoal. This coconut charcoal can be used along with any type of home or commercial water distiller. Coconut charcoal is used to trap any gases or obnoxious odors that may escape the distillation process. ** Do not use any other charcoal such as aquarium type.
We recommend that you change the activated coconut charcoal every 1 to 3 months or approximately 100 gallons of distilled water made.
1) Empty old charcoal from stainless steel canister.
2) Rinse canister thoroughly.
3) Fill canister 2/3 full of new charcoal.
4) Rinse with boiling hot distilled water to rinse the fine dust from the charcoal. Do this several times until the water through the filter runs clear.
5) Replace filter on distiller. with 100% pure granulated activated coconut shell charcoal
Note: Do Not Substitute any other type of charcoal for use in a water distiller. Never use the aquarium type of charcoal
Distiller Filters & Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton