SANTEVIA™ +Alkaline Gravity Filter System with Fluoride Removal
Filter mineralilze, and alkalize ordinary tap water without the use of chemicals, artificial filter media, water pressure or electricity. Every drop is gravity dripped, resulting long-contact exposure to earth-derived elements such as earthenware ceramic, carbon charcoal, volcanic zeolite and mineral stones – transforming it into pH-balanced, alkaline water that can help neutralize over-acidity in the blood and restore your body to a balanced and hydrated state. Now with Fluoride Removal!
Every drop drips slowly through the complex 8-stage system of natural filters, which cleans and infuses your water with earth-derived minerals. The result: great tasting, mineralized alkaline water that helps your body stay pH-balanced, healthy and hydrated. Now with Fluoride Removal!
This system sits conveniently on your countertop
Now with Fluoride Filtration!
The Santevia Alkaline Gravity Water System restores your tap water to a clean, great-tasting, mineralized and alkalized state, using the power of gravity alone – no chemicals, artificial materials, water pressure or electricity!
Safe Fluoride Filtration! Activated alumina is used in most fluoride filtration systems. Due to this, some fluoride filters can leave high levels of aluminum in your filtered water. The Santevia Fluoride Filter gets rid of fluoride without leaving residual aluminum as well as other contaminants while mineralizing and balancing water pH.
Microplastics Filtration 94% of tap water in the USA contains microplasitcs (according to study by Orb Media). The smallest microplastics found in tap water were approximately 2.5 microns. The Countertop System uses a 0.3 micron filtration media that will eliminate microplastics in your tap water.
The result: great tasting, safe, clean water with added minerals like calcium and magnesium as recommended by the World Health Organization.
- Stage 1: Ceramic Pre-Filter Remove rust, sediments, bacteria, & parasites from your tap water. The Santevia Ceramic Pre-Filter prepares water for the next 7 filter stages.
- Stage 2: NSF Certified Activated Alumina (Fluoride Reduction) Reduces Fluoride up to 100%.
- Stage 3: NSF Certified Granular Activated Coconut Carbon. Reduces chlorine, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, industrial chemicals, tri-halomethanes, heavy metals, organic chemicals, particulates, odours and tastes.
- Stage 4: Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) Reduces chlorine, inhibits growth of bacteria and mold, and neutralizes heavy metals.
- Stage 5: pH Mineral Balls Increases pH, adds calcium, magnesium, and other beneficial trace minerals.
- Stage 6: Mineral Stone Infusion Porous Maifan stones help oxygenate the water, add dissolved minerals and restore alkalinity.
- Stage 7: Natural Silica Sand Acts as a second filter and polishes the water, initiating optimal pH balance.
- Stage 8: Mineral Stones Energy Balls: Assist in stabilizing pH and break down large clusters of water molecules for better absorption. Maifan Stones: Add calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and other trace minerals. Help maintain pH balance after filtering.
- Stage 9: Magnetic Energizer Aligned magnets activate, realign, and energize water molecules for greater absorption.
Model Options: Stand-alone Countertop Model or Dispenser Mounted (does not come with dispenser)
No fluoride in your tap water? If you do not require fluoride filtration, the Gravity Countertop System is also compatible with the 5-Stage Filter.
- Lower Tank: 10 litres/2.6 gallons
- Upper Tank: 5 litres/1.3 gallons
- Ceramic pre-filter: 1 year
- Fluoride Filter: Up to 4 months or 1,200 L / 317 GAL
- Mineral Stones: Up to 2 years
- Height: 23.5” (59.7 cm)
- Diameter: 12.5” (32cm)
Water Purification Systems | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton