Excelpure 10″ Inline Coconut Shell Carbon GAC Style Filter Cartridge by Waterite 10″ 1/4″ FNPT
This cartridge is used as a polishing filter, commonly used in beverage equipment, reverse osmosis systems, drinking fountains, water coolers, ice machines, refrigerators, coffee makers and other point of use applications. Typically used in the permeate stream of a RO system. Its purpose is to remove/reduce any unexpected odor and/or tastes from the RO permeate and for high quality drinking water needs.
Part # AIC-10 1/4″FNPT
Aqua Clenze, Excelpure by Waterite
- Size: 2″ Diameter x 10″ Length
- Media: Activated Coconut Shell Carbon 20/50 Mesh
- Maximum Flow: 0.8 GPM (3 L/min.)
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F. (38°C.)
- Connections: 1/4″ FNPT (female normal pipe threads) on both ends
- Model/Part Number: AIC-10
- Brand/Manufacturer: Aqua Cleanze, Vectapure, Excelpure by Waterite
Fittings are available if needed: use 1/4″ or 3/8″ Tubing – 1/4nptf x 1/4″ Tube, 1/4nptf x 3/8″ Tube, Push Style, EZ, John Guest, DMFit type fittings. These fittings are very durable and are meant to be re-used many times before replacing.
Excelpure | Vectapure | Waterite | Water Purification Systems | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.